More leads, more business! Sponsor New Banking Vision and meet face-to-face with new perspective leads!
- Annual revenue projected at about $5 billion, placing the company near the Fortune 500.
- 25,000 employees worldwide, with about 1,000 in Northeast Ohio.
- Headquarters at 5995 Mayfair Road, Green. Several other locations in the area.
- Center of excellence in Paderborn, Germany, with about 1,900 employees.
- New theme: connected commerce – “a global leader driving connected commerce with the expertise to handle the ‘always on’ needs of banking and retail consumers.”
- Goal: to offer the financial and retail segments service and software-driven products that will bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions. Customers include many of the world’s top 100 banks and top 25 global retailers.
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24/7/365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 41,000 ProPartners and more than 205,000 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 – ING) is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world’s largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world’s best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise.
Founded in 1993, enChoice, Inc. offers CYA ECM Data Protection products that provide application-aware backup, recovery and replication for EMC Documentum®. enChoice is an EMC Technology Connect Select Partner, who’s solutions safeguard Documentum information. CYA products improve service levels, enable automated hot, consistent system backups, and ensure full recovery from operational incidents. Discover why over 500 leading companies worldwide have chosen enChoice. Visit enchoice.com.