The banking & payment industry is undergoing a phenomenal transformation, overcoming traditional processes and legacy systems, to implement innovative and disruptive technologies that will ultimately revolutionize the sector as we know it – both globally and in the SEE region.
The Asseco SEE New Banking Vision 2018, taking place in Bucharest on 24 May 2018 will explore the emerging technologies, developments and trends through strategic discussions set to shed light on what the future holds for banking & payment technologies and trends to follow.
With 20+ expert speakers on the stage and the full spectrum of banks represented in the audience, this year’s event is set to be truly unique unleashing new ideas, inspire and inform.
New Banking Vision 2018 will take you on a journey to uncover the challenges and opportunities in an ever-evolving banking landscape. The Conference has emerged as one of the largest platform in the region for banking & payment technologies, bringing together company’s experts and opinion leaders in the field to discuss the future of banking.
As we look at the transformation of the banking industry, the ability to leverage and profit from new technologies is at the core of future growth and survival. The issue raised is that the digitization of banking is happening at a faster pace than most organizations can handle. In sync with these changes, consumer expectations are increasing as well, putting additional pressures on financial executives to deliver services in alignment with the trends.
Expert speakers from Asseco South Eastern Europe, Payten and sponsors will give you solutions to those things that are challenging you most:
- How is RegTech changing the banking landscape?
- How to combine new regulations and technology to fuel banking transformation towards new business models and revenue streams?
- How to achieve frictionless experience for digital natives/li>
- >Adapt or get left behind! Digital natives are changing the customer journey.
- Take the omni-channel approach to digitally-first world.
- Go beyond the footprint of your branch to compete for clients.
- How to improve business efficiencies, achieve a single view of your customer activity and strengthening data security.
Join our banking & payment experts this May in Bucharest!
Participation is free of charge!